[NEohioPAL] A writer/publisher with a survival job is seeking a house- or apartment-sharing situation

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 17:19:25 PDT 2011

I need to downsize from a two-bedroom upstairs unit in Lakewood.

I'm looking for an apartment-sharing situation or a room in someone's house where I would have access to kitchen and laundry facilities, and have a bedroom in a reasonably peaceful environment. I've sold my furniture and am storing my boxes. So, all I'd be bringing with me would be my clothes, stereo/radios, tv, laptop and  publishing-related notes. I need to keep my share of rent and utilities under $400.00 per month. I don't need the residence to be in Lakewood, but I need it to be someplace where I'm not going to be stranded without a car-especially evenings and weekends. I see this as a temporary, long-term situation. I don't smoke, drink alone at home, or use drugs. I'm not a studge, entirely antisocial or unfriendly, but I keep to myself.

Friends offered me a room in their house as the family was transitioning to South Carolina, but Mother decided she and Son would join Husband/Dad in two months rather than six as originally planned. I found a couple of ideal-sounding situations on CraigsList, but just after I scheduled viewings, old friends of the people who placed the ads materialized out of the blue and decided they wanted the room.

If you have anything available, or if you can make a referral, please call at any time. Even if someone on the list is in the same situation I'm in (or knows someone who is) and wants to make a fresh start in a new place with a new roommate, contact me.

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller
216.389.6784