[NEohioPAL] Yoga for EVERYONE @ Cain Park!

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 05:05:17 PDT 2011

I've championed a Yoga Practice Series @ Cain Park in Cleveland Heights.
Entitled: Yoga for EVERYONE at Cain Park (how creative huh...huh)
YES...outside in the GRASS under this beautiful sun drenching sky!
We'd be excited if the many MANY Neohpal friends would come and join us

July, 22, 2011 -  Friday @ 6:30PM
July 23, 2011 - Saturday @ 9:00AM
Considering taking this to the lake as well. That would be awesome(r)!

Encouraged are all practice levels (thought about it, never done it, once or twice, a student of, to those comfortable in a split leg head stand).
All you need is your MAT ($9 at any walmart, target, tj maxx, etc) and YOU (mind body and soul)

Donation(s) appreicated.

Namaste!
Jamey

*facebook friend me Jamey Mixson for the actual event info