[NEohioPAL] Independent film seeking a couple locations

Noelle Bye noellebye at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:40:21 PDT 2011

The indie film "Chill" is near the end of production -- however, we still
need a couple of locations. Namely, we are seeking out an unused dark room
(from the days before digital photography) and we also need to shoot some
pick-ups against a black block wall, like the one in this photo:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=202289673148932&set=a.173369639374269.40899.171772782867288&type=1

If anyone has access to locations such as these, please let us know asap. We
are losing our lead actor to Columbus in two weeks, so the clock is ticking
for these final shots.

Thanks again!

The Chillers