[NEohioPAL] Paid Acting on Video Gig!

Peter Sampson peter at CreativeHouseStudios.com
Thu Jul 21 10:37:16 PDT 2011

Hey - We have a client looking for a male actor about 30 or 40 years old for a shoot.

The video work will be used on the client website and it will also be placed on a DVD for use when a sales person is interacting with a potential client.

They have also mentioned their intent to make this video work available for viewing on a company YouTube page.

The shoot is NEXT WEDNESDAY [7/27] call time is around 8:30am for a 1/2 day at Creative House Studios. You will have a teleprompter to read for the shoot.  Our team will be shooting, however, not editing nor directing. The client is a Moving & Storage company located in Northern Indiana.

If you are interested in submitting your headshot email it to cynthia at CreativeHouseStudios.com and let her know what your fees will be -

Thank you!