[NEohioPAL] Junk From Your Trunk Sale at Family Karate

James Hill hilljn1984 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:45:16 PDT 2011

*JUNK FROM YOUR TRUNK SALE
FAMILY KARATE
FRIDAY JULY 29 & SATURDAY JULY 30
9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.

*Family Karate is sponsoring a 2-day garage sale to benefit the Sidekick
Foundation, a non-profit charity that provides martial arts scholarships to
at-risk youths, people with disabilities, and others.

Bring your car and sale items and park in one of our spaces for $10 per day
or $15 for 2 days. You may keep any proceeds from your sale items. All are
welcome to come and browse the sale. We will also be hosting a Red Cross
Blood Drive on Friday. If you would like to reserve a spot in the sale,
please call us at 440-255-7300.

Family Karate is located at 8901 Mentor Ave., Mentor, OH 44060.  You can
find us on the web at www.karate4family.com. You can find the Sidekick
Foundation at http://www.sidekickfoundation.org/.

Come join the fun!