[NEohioPAL] CASTING! The Harvesters! Short Film

DJ Clement djxclement at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:36:25 PDT 2011

My name is D.J. Clement, writer and director for my upcoming short horror
film The Harvesters, set to begin shooting in mid September.

I am looking for girls, ages 18 - mid 20s to be the 2 main leads in the
film. The 2 characters are named Emma and Amber...

*Emma* (the main lead), is an introvert, shy, has a girl next door innocence
about her. She only really opens up to her best friend Amber, but is
socially nonexistent in groups..

*Amber*, is sort of the polar opposite to Emma - she is flirtatious,
outgoing, but also grounded to a degree.. the type of girl who doesn't just
settle for 1 boyfriend - has a very 'i know what i want' attitude..

please send your resume/headshot to my email address.. djxclement at gmail.com

once I've gotten enough entries, I will contact you and set a casting call
time, and location, as well as a portion of the script that you'll need for
the casting call..

a little information about myself.. I am currently in my final quarters at
the Virginia Marti College of Art and Design, majoring in Digital Media..  I
have worked on several local video shoots, including ones for The City Of
Lakewood, The Cleveland Gladiators, The 48 Hour Film Project, The Cleveland
International Film Festival, VitaminWater and ESPN Radio. I've also worked
with local industry professionals David Litz and Adam White, as well as
being the 2nd Assistant Director of a local Independant film "Beautiful
Garden", which will (hopefully) be making it's festival rounds starting next
year.

--
D.J. Clement
Film / Video / Graphics