[NEohioPAL] Writer With Survival Job Seeks Long-Term Temporary Residence-Sharing + Has A Dinette Set For Sale

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Sun Jul 24 06:09:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

I need to downsize from a two-bedroom upstairs unit in Lakewood.

I'm looking for an apartment-sharing situation or a room in someone's house where I would have access to kitchen and laundry facilities, and have a bedroom in a reasonably peaceful environment. I've sold my furniture and am storing my boxes. So, all I'd be bringing with me would be my clothes, stereo/radios, tv, laptop and  publishing-related notes. I need to keep my share of rent and utilities to no more than $400.00 per month, preferably less. I don't need the residence to be in Lakewood, but I need it to be someplace where I'm not going to be stranded without a car-especially evenings and weekends. I see this as a temporary, long-term situation. I don't smoke, drink alone at home, or use drugs. I'm not a studge, entirely antisocial or unfriendly, but I keep to myself. I like dogs and children and they tend to like me.

I had several opportunities lined up but, in every case, the other parties flaked on me after we set up a viewing but before I even left the house to go. I need to move immediately, and every day that goes by puts me one day closer to having to leave my home with no place to go.

If you have anything available, or if you can make a referral, please call at any time. Even if someone on the list is in the same situation I'm in (or knows someone who is) and wants to make a fresh start in a new place with a new roommate, contact me.

BTW: Here's the link for the last of my furniture, a 5-piece oak-finish dinette set. The table expands to 102" and can seat as many as 6. Asking price is $275.  http://cleveland.craigslist.org/fuo/2459416395.html

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller
216.389.6784