[NEohioPAL] COMPOSER NEEDED FOR SHORT GOTHIC VAMPIRE FILM

Ryan Keller aryankellerfilm at live.com
Sun Jul 24 11:58:37 PDT 2011

This project is not paid.

I am seeking a composer for my next piece called "Lullaby". It is reminiscent of the music by "The Cure".  I am looking for someone to help with music for the film, nothing too fancy and it will be a lot of fun collaborating!

The music should be dark and filled with Gothic church organs and what-not.

If you are interested, I can send you a copy of the script. A lot of local actors are working on this project, it will be a great film to add to your reel!

My name is Ryan, and I am a sophomore film major at Ithaca College in New York. Here are some of my previous works if you would like to check them out:

http://vimeo.com/23341784

http://vimeo.com/26248923

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,