[NEohioPAL] Internships Available: Joyful Noise

Samantha Beth Sinai ssinai at mail.bw.edu
Mon Jul 25 10:29:29 PDT 2011

Joyful Noise, a free music school for children in inner-city Cleveland, is seeking three interns. We are interested in hiring for the fall, in which case the internship would begin in mid-September. We are looking to hire in the following three areas:

1.     Marketing

2.     Fundraising

3.     Expressive Writing

The Marketing intern would:

·      Recruit students and teachers

·      Develop Brochures

·      Create Press Releases

·      Introduce Joyful Noise to various community groups

The Fundraising intern would:

·      Write Grants

·      Research Grants

·      Create Grant Reports

·      Work at Special Events

The Expressive Writing intern would:

·      Interview students, teachers and parents of children in Joyful Noise about the impact that Joyful Noise has had on their lives.

·      Write Articles about Joyful Noise

·      Connect Joyful Noise to the media

·      Possibly help create a Documentary about Joyful Noise

If you are interested in applying for any of the three positions, please contact me at ssinai at mail.bw.edu<mailto:ssinai at mail.bw.edu>. Although we are looking for interns for the fall, we are also interested in interns that could start in the spring or even the summer of 2012.

To learn more about Joyful Noise, please visit the website. www.joyfulnoisemusicschool.org<http://www.joyfulnoisemusicschool.org/>