[NEohioPAL] Terry M. Sandler's published book of one-act plays

Terry M. Sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:35:13 PDT 2011

Hello Fred and NEOhioPal,

I am pleased to announce the publishing of my first book entitled The Mommy & Me Fishing Trip & Other Plays available now on Amazon.com, Kindle (available soon), and www.Jacpub.com. The collection features four of my plays including:
  a.. The Mommy & Me Fishing Trip (2 F, 1M; simple set)
  b.. Two Boys, Two Balloons (2 M or 2 F; simple set)
  c.. When the Bedbugs Bite (2 F, 1 M; simple set)
  d.. Duck Talk (2 F, 2 M; simple set)
To learn more about The Mommy and Me Fishing Trip, please log onto: http://www.jacpub.com/Collections/Sandler_Mommy.htm

Thank you and may your Ohio Arts community continue to prosper!!!

Theatrically Yours,

Terry M. Sandler
terrysandler at hotmail.com
Facebook//: Terry Sandler