[NEohioPAL] HELP NEEDED!!!!!!! Need Pianist ASAP!!

Zachary Cummins zcummins92 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:23:41 PDT 2011

I am very desperately in need of a pianist for Walton Hills Summer on the
Stage's "No Strings Attached". My pianist has dropped and I am having a very
hard time finding someone to do it. The worst part is the show is this
Friday and Sunday. We would only need the pianist for an evening rehearsal
this week and then a Thursday morning rehearsal from 11-3 with the kids them
selves. Please if you are at all able to do this LET ME KNOW ASAP and we
will work something out!!!!!!

Thanks so Much!!!!!!!!!!!!