[NEohioPAL] **Thought for the Day**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Tue Jul 26 07:43:55 PDT 2011

The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this
world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments
created in our honor. But that does not lessen our possible impact, for
there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along;
people who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who
will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we
had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a
kind word a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of
caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It's
overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our
love felt.

~Leo Buscaglia

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."