[NEohioPAL] Celebrate National Dance Day by attending an open to the public swing dance with live music and an easy swing dance lesson!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Wed Jul 27 05:42:34 PDT 2011

Join us for an awesome swing dance at the Bohemian National Hall!

We have an easy Jitterbug Lesson from 8pm to 9pm.

The Demetrius Steinmetz Band featuring vocalist Eileen Burns plays
from 9pm to 12am.

No need for previous dance experience or a dance partner.

We rotate partners during the lesson and everyone is welcome!
Cost is $12 and $10 for students AND seniors with a valid ID.

The Bohemian National Hall is located at 4939 Broadway Avenue,
Cleveland, Ohio 44127

Casual attire and comfy shoes are recommended.  Refreshments are sold
in the bar area.
For more information please email or call Valerie. 216-374-1927 or info at gethepswing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.