[NEohioPAL] This Weekend! A Date with Judy: Songs of Young Judy Garland at Nightt own

Margaret Reardon margaretreardon at netzero.net
Wed Jul 27 15:41:48 PDT 2011

   Circa 1939 and Nighttown
Present   A DATE WITH JUDY
The Songs of Young Judy Garland

Sunday July 31, 2011
7pm  Featuring Joan Ellison
with
Mark Flanders as your Radio Host
and
Pianist Michael Leamon

$15 cover/no minimum

Experience the songs of MGM’s swing-singing starlet from her early days in radio and motion pictures. Joan Ellison recreates the magic of Judy in this cabaret-style radio show, featuring the popular song hits “Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart,” “The Trolley Song,” “Over the Rainbow” and many more!

The sell out at Stocker Arts Center last fall which  toured to Columbus,
this is the first time we perform this script in Cleveland!

Nighttown is located at 12387 Cedar Road in Cleveland Heights
For reservations call 216-795-0550

For more information visit www.circa1939.com and http://www.nighttowncleveland.com/