[NEohioPAL] Piano for sale - Must sell!

savvystars1 at aol.com savvystars1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 21:11:54 PDT 2011

Moving an elderly parent from her apartment to a senior care facility that cannot accommodate her beautiful, treasured piano so we must sell it immediately.

The piano is a Chickering console, known for its superb quality and design.  Although the piano is about 55 years old, it has been well preserved.  The piano has a beautiful black and gold finish and comes with a matching black leather piano bench.  It has been valued at about $2500, but we are willing to sell for $1200 or a reasonable best offer.

We will be happy to email you pictures if you are interested.  The piano is in need of tuning, but you will be proud to have such a beautiful instrument in your home.

Please contact me immediately if you are interested.   You can reach me at 216-952-1818...ask for Maxine.

Thank you!

Thank you