[NEohioPAL] National Teen Pagent Queen seeks Appearance Opportunities

Susan Prichard suz_mg at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:21:51 PDT 2011

I am seeking appearance opportunities where I can share the American spirit and enhance events.
I live with 2 hours of Cleveland, OH (near Erie, PA) and will be attending Ashland University, Ashland OH this fall.
I am able to perform the National Anthem (and other pieces ranging from operatic to country and in between)...or I will happily interact with a crowd.
I have been a pageant judge, taught children through environmental advocacy, awarded prizes at events, delivered public speeches for self pride, under-age drinking prevention, and more.

I enjoy working with all ages, and appreciate any suggestions or opportunities you may have for me to consider.
To see an example of my anthem performance visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxENYQcB4w
To see a video regarding my Environmental Advocacy visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEpxpXyFAcQ&feature=related
For more information about me, please feel free to reply to this email or visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Teen-American-Spirit/108940282526218 or the link above.

Thank you!
Rachel Ann Gollhardt
Miss Teen American Spirit 2011
www.missteenamericanspirit.com

PS.  I would love to find an appearance opportunity for the weekend of August 6th.  I was scheduled to appear in Florida at Shriners and Busch Gardens, but due to conflicts I was not able to attend.