[NEohioPAL] Casting for film in Summit & Mahoning County area

J Michael jayjohnson56 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:18:18 PDT 2011

Hi, this is J.Michael director of the forthcoming MJdoubleD Ent film being
shot in October.
Its slated to be filmed across 10 days in late September and October
interiors being shot in Akron & Cuyahoga Falls and exteriors being shot in
Ytown.

We have 20 characters cast, but we still need 1 supporting & 7 background
characters:

SMITH (supporting)- Smith is being recast as the part was written for an
actor, but he is not local anymore. The original actor was   6'10" 180lbs,
dark features and extremely thin I'd like to get a similar actor, but not a
huge issue.
(background)
MICHAEL'S FATHER- Short mid-30s with potbelly
YOUNG MICHAEL- 10 to 12 Yr old shorter than average skinny lanky
YOUNG MICHAEL- 12 to 15 Yr old average height, skinny
POLICEMAN- Short, maybe latin decent
OLD BLACK MAN- mid-50s -60s gentle old man with a cane
SHABBY GUY- 50-something, dresses/looks like he stepped out of a Rodney
Dangerfield film/Caddyshack....
SHABBY GUY2- 40's small Italian businessman

All characters are small parts, having just a line or two and appearing on
screen for less than a minute, except Smith who has 11 lines spread across 4
scenes totaling about 6 minutes.

Email us your information/headshot for more info on the project and
scheduling, etc..
jayjohnson56 at gmail.com

Thank you
J.Michael