[NEohioPAL] ALTO needed for Professional Early Music group

Cantores Cleveland cantorescleveland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:34:14 PDT 2011

*CANTORES CLEVELAND: EARLY MUSIC & ARTS SEEKS*

*  ALTO OR COUNTERTENOR TO JOIN OUR ENSEMBLE*

*STARTING SEPTEMBER 2011*

* *

*What:  Professional ensemble singing mostly one-on-a-part late Medieval,
            Renaissance, and Early Baroque repertoire. Cantores presents
            both traditional concerts and multi-arts productions.   *

* *

* *

*Rehearsals:  *We rehearse intensively prior to concerts, usually
total of seven
                       rehearsals per project, weekday evenings,
occasionally Friday.

*Concert frequency:  *We perform 3-5 concerts per year around Northeast
Ohio.

*Compensation:  *Fee is per project.

*Qualifications:  * Experience singing in small ensembles, one-per-part
preferred.

                            Excellent sight reading ability, and good
general musicianship.

                            Ability to sing straight tone when necessary.

                            Availability for scheduled rehearsals.

*Auditions:  *Auditions by appointment.

*To schedule an audition or for more information:  *

Contact:  Barbara Margolis, Artistic Director

               cantorescleveland at gmail.com  or  216-903-1032