[NEohioPAL] Note-oriety Show Choir Needs Director - PAID POSITION!

SAVvystars1 at aol.com SAVvystars1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 16:39:21 PDT 2011

The Note-oriety Show Choir,  a  30-member adult show choir based in Solon
for the past year is looking  for a talented, experienced and creative
musical  director.

The group’s repertoire  includes Pop Music, Standards, Show Tunes, Rock,
Country and  Jazz.

We rehearse every Tuesday  evening from September thru June.

We perform a holiday  concert in December and a staged concert in June that
includes choreography,  costumes, sets and props.

We also perform about once  a month at various locations around the
Cleveland area (community events,  private gatherings, etc) throughout the year.

Please email resumes and  questions to:
(mailto:noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com) _noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com_ (mailto:noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com)
.   You can also contact Marti at 440-684-4886 with any questions.  For more
 information about our group -- and to hear us sing -- check us out at:
_http://www.noteorietyshowchoir.com/_ (http://www.noteorietyshowchoir.com/)

We look forward to hearing from you  soon!!!