[NEohioPAL] National Teen Pageant Queen Request & Update

Susan Prichard suz_mg at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 05:48:28 PDT 2011

Thank you for the response to my email!
Thanks to this list, arrangements are being made for me to appear at the Warehouse District Street Festival on August 7th.
I am very excited – thank you NeOhioPal!!!
I will continue to look for appearance opportunities through April 2011, please keep my information handy.
I am seeking appearance opportunities where I can share the American Spirit and enhance events.
I live within 2 hours of Cleveland, OH (near Erie, PA) and will be attending Ashland University, Ashland OH this fall.
I am able to perform the National Anthem (and other pieces ranging from operatic to country and in between)...or I will happily interact with a crowd.
I have been a pageant judge, taught children through environmental advocacy, awarded prizes at events, delivered public speeches for self pride, under-age drinking prevention, and more.
One of my favorite appearances was at a gala with Make-a-wish children!

I enjoy working with all ages, and appreciate any suggestions or opportunities you may have for me to consider.
To see an example of my anthem performance visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxENYQcB4w
To see a video regarding my Environmental Advocacy visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEpxpXyFAcQ&feature=related
For more information about me, please feel free to reply to this email or visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Teen-American-Spirit/108940282526218 or the link below.

Thank you!