[NEohioPAL] Seeking female lead for short film comedy

Daniel Griffith dagriffith09 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 17:01:08 PDT 2011

Invasion films is seeking an actress to play the female lead in a short film comedy.

Specifically, here's what we are looking for:

White female, 21-30, attractive, charming. Average height, skinny to average weight.

Must be available for our shooting schedule which is Friday the 12th at noon until 9pm, Saturday the 13th at 8:30am until 4pm, and Sunday from 10am until 6pm in Cleveland and Lakewood. Furthermore, we would need you for a couple hours for rehearsal which can be arranged to accommodate your schedule.

Please contact Dan via email (DAGriffith09 at yahoo.com) with a headshot and resume attached for immediate consideration.