[NEohioPAL] Jason Zone Fisher, Filmmaker, Needs Your Vote for Gain Laundry Commerical Contest

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 20:04:09 PDT 2011

Hi, All Arts Supporters . . .

 Please read Jason's email below & then help by voting for his project.  And, please post to your various networks.  Many of you will remember that Jason was our guest on "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" when he was featured about his documentary, "Swing State,"  last year.

Let's make every effort to support as many folks in the arts as possible.  Success for one leads to succes for all.
Thanks . . . Sue

Sue,

As you may have heard by now, I made a funny 60-second video for a contest that
Gain laundry detergent is having (random, I know!) My video was selected from a
nationwide field to be one of 25 finalists for a chance to win ONE MILLION
BUCKS! The video with the most votes by 12pm (EST) MONDAY 8/1 WINS! The votes
are extremely close right now and we have a real shot to win. But we cannot do
it without YOU!

There are only 4 days left. I need you to vote for my video ONCE A DAY. And
please SHARE it with your networks. This could be a gigantic step for my career.

Here's how you can help...

1. Click on this link to go to the contest > http://bit.ly/mWXFDS

2. Allow the 'Gain A Million Bucks' Facebook app (You only have to do this once
and you can delete it after the contest if you wish)

3. Vote for my video (it is the one labeled "LOGAN B.").
4. SHARE this email with all of your friends & family and post the link to your
Facebook wall! We need to spread the word and make a big final push.

5. Repeat daily through 12p EST on Monday.

If you have any questions, simply reply or give me a call at 216-407-4100.

With your help, we will win this thing!

I know that I ask a lot and I owe so much of my success to your support.

Thanks a million! ;)

Jason