[NEohioPAL] Last chance to see PYT's Once on This Island, Jr.

Fred and Valerie Farschman ffarschman at oh.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 11:01:56 PDT 2011

Only 2 more performances of Palace Youth Theatre’s
wonderful family play:

Once on This Island, Jr.

Book and Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, Music by Stephen Flaherty
Based upon the novel My Love, My Love by Rosa Guy
A beautiful Caribbean re-telling of Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Little Mermaid” tale

Nominated for 8 Tony Awards and recipient of Theatre World Award for Best Actress and Laurence Olivier Award for Best New Musical

Performed in the beautifully restored and air conditioned
Lorain Palace Theatre
the Jewel of Lorain at
617 Broadway, Lorain, Ohio 44052

Directed by Valerie Farschman
Producer: Charlene Boesch
Music Direction by Anthony Trifiletti
Choreography by Kelsey Smith
Tech Director Kristen Boehnlein
Costume Designer  J Bileweciz
Costume seamstress Valerie Smith
Interns: Zach Heiser, Spencer Riley, Jenna Stack

Saturday, July 30 at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 31 at 2:00 p.m.

All tickets: $6.00
buy tickets online at: Lorain Palace Theatre
directions to theatre also provided
or at the door.

Palace Youth Theatre is a 6 week theatre camp for students ages 8 - 18.

Presented by special arrangement with Music Theatre International as one of their Broadway Junior series.
Imagination is the strongest nation on earth.

Remember :o)
You don't stop laughing because you grow old,
You grow old because you stop laughing!