[NEohioPAL] Phaze Jackson - Welcome To Genesis (Album Needs Help Funding)

Phaze Jackson phazejackson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:16:00 PDT 2011

"Welcome To Genesis: The Arrivial"

After recording and releasing numerous mix-tapes, I am finally ready to
release my debut album! The name of the album is "Welcome to Genesis":The
Arrival", and it will introduce me as an artist, to the rest of the world.
But I need your help!!!

For More Info Click Here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1722094353/phaze-jackson-welcome-to-genesis-album

Where Will It Be Recorded?

The album will be recorded at "Ante Up Audio" located in my hometown of
Cleveland,Ohio. This studio has recorded some of the biggest names in music
such as Bone Thugs - N - Harmony, Keyshia Cole, Kelly Clarkson, Ozzy
Osborne, & many more. I feel that by recording the album there, I will be
able to provide the most professional album that I possibly can! You can
check out there studio by going to http://anteupaudio.com/.

How Will Your Donations Be Used?

Your donations will be used for the recording,mixing & mastering, and the
pressing up of the album. Everyone that backs this project will receive a
copy of the album, whether it be a digital download, or a hard copy,
depending on how much you donate!!!

Where Can You Hear Some Of My Music?
You can hear some of my previous music by going to www.phazejackson.com.
Everybody that donates name will be listen in a special "Thank You" section
of the website!!!