[NEohioPAL] Guys -- and Gals -- and "Dolls"

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Mon Aug 1 12:13:07 PDT 2011

As you turn over the page to a new month on the calendar, now is the time
to get your tickets to see the Ohio premiere of

                                                                Jacqueline
Susann's
VALLEY OF THE DOLLS

We've got a great cast of performers you know and love: Ian Atwood, Tricia
Bestic*, Brian Bowers, Eileen Burns, Patrick Ciamacco, Amiee Collier, Rob
Gibb, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Jonathan Kronenberger, P.J. Toomey and Greg
Violand* !

We've got a story of unbridled ambition, unrequited love and untreated
medical conditions, set against the tawdry underworld of Hollywood and
Broadway!

We've got easy listening tunes by Andre and Dory Previn, performed by our
first-rate musicians, Butch Marshall, Tim Keo and Gregory Cross !

We've got raffle prizes, including the chance to join the cast onstage in
a cameo role!

But most importantly, we've got "dolls,"  lots of "dolls"  -- the pills of
the title, the pills that promise instant love...instant
excitement...ultimate hell.

What we don't have are unlimited tickets, so make sure you don't miss out
-- get your tickets today!    In 2009 and 2010, we had to turn people away
from our Akron performance -- don't let that happen to you.   Proceeds
from the show go to the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the
Community AIDS Network, so this is a great chance to support these two
agencies who work tirelessly to fight the spread of HIV in Northeast Ohio
and improve the lives of those living with AIDS/HIV.

Tickets to our Monday, August 22, 2011 (8:00) at Cassidy Theatre to are
available from the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland at
https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d2/default.aspx?wid=44766 or call
216-621-0766, x 232.

Tickets to our Monday, August 29, 2011 (7:30) performance at Weathervane
Theatre to benefit the Community AIDS Network are available from
Weathervane at http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com or call 330-836-2626.

The fine print: The stage production of "Valley of the Dolls" is adapted
by Theater-a-Go-Go! from a screenplay by Helen Deutsch and Dorothy
Kingsley, based on the best-selling novel by Jacqueline Susann.    * Ms.
Bestic and Mr. Violand perform with the permission of Actors' Equity
Association, through the Theatre Authority.

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public
</pre>

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

<pre>

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the