[NEohioPAL] 48HFP World Premiere Screenings!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 10:09:18 PDT 2011

Attention Cleveland film fans--

Our 48HFP filmmakers survived the weekend!  Just getting through the process of creating a film in two days is a huge challenge, and I commend them all for getting it done! Out of our 40 registered teams, we had a total of 38 films turned in, with a total of 25 on-time films. Congratulations to all of our Cleveland filmmakers!

Want to catch an early glimpse at the films? Check out behind the scenes photos and video at http://facebook.com/cleveland48hfp. Be on the lookout soon for some :48 second trailers.

Now is the time to purchase tickets for the Premiere screenings! All the films will be screened at the Cedar Lee Theatre, 2163 Lee Rd. Cleveland Hts 44118. Group A will screen Wednesday at 7:00 pm, Group B will screen Wednesday at 9:30 pm, and Group C will screen Thursday at 7:00 pm. There are different films in each screening--check out the full list of teams and screenings athttp://48hourfilm.com/cleveland. Audience members will be asked to vote for their favorite films at each screening to help determine one Audience Award-winning film per screening.

Individual tickets are on sale now for $9/screening. The screenings usually sell out, so you'll want to purchase tickets in advance! Buy your ticket now  by calling 216-321-5411 or by purchasing online at http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/buytickets.asp?intCin=2921&theaterID=AAGYU. Want to see all 3 screenings? Purchase the Gold Pass for just $22 at http://www.e-junkie.com/178396/product/465605.php. Please note that Gold Pass sales are only available online (not through the Cedar Lee) and must be purchased by Tuesday at midnight. Gold Passes will be available for pickup inside the Cedar Lee from a 48HFP staff member prior to the first screening on Wednesday.

Don't miss your chance to watch these films in their full glory at the Cedar Lee this week. See you at the screenings!

Brian Bowers
Cleveland Producer
48 Hour Film Project
www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland