[NEohioPAL] Why do people like horror movies?

Terry J Smith smith at tennisamigo.com
Tue Aug 2 21:57:03 PDT 2011

Having been handed the genre of 'Horror' for our 48 Hour Film Project in the
making of 'Student Body Count', I have a few reflections on the subject at my
site, www.actingbuff.com.

The film is showing tonight, Wednesday at 7:00pm at the Cedar-Lee Theater,
along with a group of 10 or so other short films.  The remaining groups of
films are being shown at 9:30 Wednesday and 7pm on Thursday.

I don't have a comments section yet on my site, but please use the 'Contact
Us' page to share your thoughts and I'll post them on the site.

Terry Smith
www.actingbuff.com