[NEohioPAL] O.P.P(Opportunity for People with Passion)

Asia Anderson missanderson2611 at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 09:44:33 PDT 2011

Mission: to provide a business opportunity for artists' who see value in creating time freedom to pursue his/her career.

As you may know, the pursuit of a career in the Arts is not one that can be financially lucrative. It is in my personal interest to educate artists like myself how to increase their income passively in order to leverage their time. Leveraging your time as an artist allows for even more time to develop your craft and truly enjoy your passion. So, I am seeking self-motivated, driven, and passionate people who are open to different opportunities.

Please send your emails for detailed information (website info etc.) to,
missanderson2611 at aol.com