[NEohioPAL] Rewind Media Commercial Competition Casting Call

Rewind Media rewindmedia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:28:44 PDT 2011

Rewind Media Commercial Competition Casting Call
Rewind Media is looking to cast 2-3 males between the ages of 25-30 for a
fun commercial competition about beer.  The shooting will take place in the
next two weeks and should take no more than one 4-6 hour day.  The casting
call will be on Monday the 8th from 6-9pm and Tuesday the 9th from 5-9pm, if
necessary.  The casting call will be held at 6500 Pearl Road in Parma.

If you are interested e-mail us your headshot/resume/youtube, website, vimeo
links or anything else that is relevant and we will get back to you.  We can
be reached at rewindmedia at gmail.com or 440-941-7765. E-mail responses are
preferred.

***This a non paying gig, but each actor will receive an HD copy of the
final product for demo purposes. *

-Nick

--
*Rewind Media LLC I Video Production*