[NEohioPAL] Just got back from the 48 Hour Fest, "Elisabeth Rubin" SITUATIONS DVD, and more..

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:34:54 PDT 2011

Meeting actors at the 48 Hours Fest, these last two days,

has been as wonderful as it has been enlightening!

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES is truly seen, watched & appreciated!

The second night of the 48 Hours Fest, like last evening, had

some great films, with great actors. I look to work with all

of you, in the not too distant future. Contact me to portray

a role/character in THE BLKICE CHRONICLES.

"Elisabeth Rubin" is the character I pushing the casting of.

I have cast an actor to portray the husband. Once I

have her cast, I will begin to film the scene

that introduces her to THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Audience.

Once I finish the scene, it will appear on the web series,

and it will appear on the SITUATIONS DVD! I don't produce

the programming I do for only 300 to see; I produce

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES for the world to see, and that

means, actors who come aboard are seen globally.

This is a global mission that begins locally. Contact

Crazy Dee, and you will see yourself featured in

episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Contact Info

Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace

20003 Harvard Ave.