[NEohioPAL] Casting more actors for THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: SITUATIONS Episode & DVD; Casting "Elisabeth Rubin", New TV Commercial for cable (storyboarding), you could be in it! Join The Group Page.

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:28:21 PDT 2011

THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: SITUATIONS EPISODE & DVD

Join THE CDMPTV & FILM Group Page on Facebook, Today!
Link: facebook.com/pages/Cdmptv-Film/203812164800
Information on THE BLKICE CHRONICLES,
Schedules for test reads, open roles posted daily, and more...

I'm working on the new TV Commercial for the release of
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: SITUATIONS Episode and DVD!
To be in the commercial, you have to have a role in the film.
Submissions accepted here: lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
You Must Be 25 Years or Older To Apply, as I look for dedicated actors!

Group Test Read, Tomorrow!!
This Saturday August 6th, I have a group test read!
I am looking for the right Caucasian Actress to portray
"Elisabeth Rubin". Description of the character is posted at
 lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm

We are meeting between 2pm and 6pm at
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace 20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122.
216.561.1300 (No Answering Machine)
Business Hours: 12n to 7pm est.
When I schedule an appointment
I request the actor/actress Be On Time, Thanks!

I am casting more actors for
THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: SITUATIONS Episode & DVD!
Casting begins August 9th thru August 19th
Call to schedule an appointment, and feel free to fill out the casting form at
lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
Be seen by more than 300, Be seen Globally by
acting in episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Contact Information:
Crazy Dee
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
"Celebrating 14 Years In Business by producing THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Web Series!"
20003 Harvard Ave.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
216.561.1300 - Business Line
(No Answering Machine, I want to speak to you right off!)
lordlandonline.com
facebook.com/CrazyDeeDVD
twitter.com/CrazyDeeDVD
email: lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com