[NEohioPAL] vintage clothing and costume sale

scrimscott at netscape.net scrimscott at netscape.net
Fri Aug 5 14:40:00 PDT 2011

Come on down to the vintage clothing and costume sale today aug 6 at
Akron First from 9-3pm on stage in the social hall. We've got bolts of
fabric suits dresses even western and biblical costumes. Cash or check
accepted sorry we are unable to process debit or credit. Reciepts will
be issued if needed. Proceeds go to support the Fellowship Players of
Akron First we thank you for your support. Akron First united Methodist
is located at 269 e mill st in akron ohio by the university of akron