[NEohioPAL] Fantastic Show At Big Dog Tonight!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Sat Aug 6 05:42:21 PDT 2011

This Improvised Life - Episode 1

Take four writers and mix in five of Cleveland's hottest improvisers. Add one word and what you get is a completely hysterical and different show everytime.

Local writers and improvisers take an audience suggestion and share what it means to them. Writers get only a week to prepare, after they've shared their true stories, improvisers will use those stories as inspiration.

Admission is $5 cash only.  Box office opens at 8pm.  Show is at 9pm.
Reserve tickets online or by phone at Big Dog Theater.
Go to our website, print off our show coupon and save $1 off your ticket.  ***Limit (1) coupon per customer.***

A portion of box office receipts and all donations collected will benefit a different local charity each week.

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd