[NEohioPAL] Fw: Hiring freelance Producers / Show-Runners

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at pinpointk12.com
Sun Aug 7 14:10:24 PDT 2011

Pinpoint Media is hiring professionals to manage the production of our television programs.

Work would be on-site in our downtown Cleveland office, and may include some travel (Miami or Los Angeles).

Must have very strong organizational and writing skills, and a background (or recent degree) in film or television production.  Some knowledge of editing is also a plus.

Please send your resume to shawn at crimestopperstelevision.com

Questions, call 216-443-0477 (office) or 440-864-5882 (mobile)

Pinpoint Media
1468 West Ninth Street
Suite 300
Cleveland, OH  44113