[NEohioPAL] Seeking Show Choir Director

Bob Markell vocalistbob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:27:20 PDT 2011

ADULT SHOW-CHOIR DIRECTOR - PAID POSITION

Our 30-member adult show-choir is looking for a talented, experienced and
creative musical director.

The group’s repertoire includes Pop Music, Standards, Show Tunes, Rock,
Country and Jazz.

We rehearse in Solon every Tuesday evening from September thru June.

We perform a holiday concert in December and a staged concert in June that
includes choreography, costumes, sets and props.

We also perform about once a month at various locations around the Cleveland
area (community events, private gatherings, etc) throughout the year.

Visit our website www.noteorietyshowchoir.com

Please email resumes and questions to: noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com

Or call Marti: 440-684-4886