[NEohioPAL] Great Shows This Weekend At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Tue Aug 9 04:02:37 PDT 2011

Friday 8/12 Johnny Phoenix - A Dangerous Night Of Comedy Tour!
My BIG theatre show is coming to the historic Centrum Theater in  Cleveland Heights.  This IS NOT MY RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL SHOW, but a new multimedia production that mixes video, lighting and music with live comedy. The show features stand up and interactive comedy with new daring escapes and larger-than-life danger. Snag a VIP ticket and hang out with me in a post-show VIP ONLY Meet N Greet event for lots of post-show laughs. Standard Admission and Student/Military discount tickets are also available. Tickets $10-$25.  Show 8pm.

Tickets, video clips and more info at
https://www.brownpapertick​ets.com/event/182173

Saturday 8/13  This Improvised Life!
 Take four of Cleveland's most creative writers and mix in five of Cleveland's hottest improvisers. Add one word and what you get is a completely unique, hysterical and different show everytime.

 Local writers and improvisers take an audience suggestion and share what it means to them. Writers get only a week to prepare, after they've shared their true stories, improvisers will use those stories as inspiration.

 stories. improv. win win.

 Cost $5. Box office 8pm. Show 9pm.

 Reserve tiickets 216-472-3636 or www.bigdogtheater.com

 A portion of box office receipts and all donations collected will benefit a different local charity each week.

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd