[NEohioPAL] Cabarets at Stocker Arts Center!

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Tue Aug 9 14:06:41 PDT 2011

Studio Theatre Cabarets at Stocker Arts Center

Our intimate Studio Theatre is the perfect venue for these wonderful
shows. Join us for one, two, or all of them!

Love to sing Broadway show tunes? Join us on September 9 and 10 at
8:00pm for The Big Broadway Singalong as we sing along with Bill Rudman
and Nancy Maier. Lyric sheets will be provided.

Jump in our time machine on September 30 and October 1 at 8:00pm as we
Gershwins in New York.

Ring in the holidays with us on December 16 at 8:00pm and December 17 at
3:00pm for A Christmas Cabaret.  This is Stocker's fifth annual, one of
a kind holiday treat!

Join us on a musical journey through the career of Fred Astaire with Top
Hat White Tie and Tails...Songs of Fred Astaire on January 13 at 8:00pm
and January 14 at 3:00pm.

This Valentine's Day all you need is love and the Beatles, oh, and Helen
Welch! Join Helen as she performs All You Need Is Love-A Beatles Cabaret
on February 10 and 11 at 8:00pm.

Ahhh, the bygone days of radio and songs like Stormy Weather, Dinah, and
Pennies from Heaven. Your Hit Parade of 1939, April 20 and 21 at 8:00pm,
brings back fond memories of days when radio was king!

With a playlist that includes favorites from Frank Sinatra, Stevie
Wonder, Norah Jones, Maroon 5, and many more, Blues Fanfare amazes
audiences all over northeast Ohio. They will amaze you at Stocker on May
11 and 12 at 8:00 each evening.

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6:00pm Monday-Friday and
90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040. For more
information about any of these shows, or to order tickets online, visit
us at: www.stockerartscenter.com.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think - just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! -
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. As always, parking on the
campus is FREE.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner, Box Office Coordinator, Stocker Arts Center
Lorain County Community College
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035
440.366.7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu