[NEohioPAL] Seeking One Specific Role

J Michael jayjohnson56 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:32:46 PDT 2011

 Hi again, its JMichael,
So I am seeking 1 specific role, that of an OLD BLACK MAN - mid-50s on up to
100, or whatever... soft voice, gentle old man with a cane and windbreaker
(even in the summer).
The character is a charismatic man who helps out the protag by playing along
with the goofy whims of the teenage girl. And he always rewards her with a
ten dollar bill so she can have a little joy in her otherwise miserable
little world.

2 short scenes, the exact same dialogue each time, about an hour shoot for
the total of 60 seconds of screen time.
Get a hold of me if you fit this, or you know someone who does pass it on.
jayjohnson56 at gmail.com

Thanks
J.Michael