[NEohioPAL] Looking to connect with freelance writers- reposting

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Wed Aug 10 18:34:17 PDT 2011

Thank you for all the responses I received to this post!
                     Circumstances  intervened and the email  the responses went
is now inaccessible!

I am interested in connecting with freelance writers who specialize in writing
profiles of people in the arts.
 I am especially interested in those who have established connections with print
publications such  as Cleveland Magazine
 and on line sources like Cool Cleveland.
Thanks! Margaret

                                                     Please re-contact me at
this address....Thanks!

Margaret Reardon Marketing