[NEohioPAL] Casting Role for African-American Female Actor. Character: "Jackie Pimpin'", Posted for immediate casting. More Details below!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:50:33 PDT 2011

Casting
 Role for an American-American Female Actor (just posted).
character:
"Jackie Pimpin'", sister to "Big Pimpin'", and cousin to "Charles
Pimpin'".
I'm flexible concerning size of actor. Actor can be thin,
built or heavy-- as long as I capture a great performance! Description
of Character, here:  lordlandonline.com/openrolescastingform.htm
Contact Crazy Dee 216.561.1300 - Business Line (12 to 7pm, est. No Answering Machine, I want to speak to you right off!)