[NEohioPAL] Audience needed and wanted.....

Kay Cosgriff brendansalley at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 12 07:25:51 PDT 2011

In my process as a playwrights I always use a “read” of a play to simply ask the
most important component of the theatre … the audience member… Does it make
sense? ....more importantly ..... What didn't make sense?

Donegal Lace is a comedy all about the Irish and "the troubles".  Please join us
on Sunday, August 14th at 7:00 pm in the Woman's Pavilion, Lakewood Park, (to
the left by the pool when entering the park)......refreshments and discussion
will be offered.  This is a free event.

Hope you can join us!

Kay Cosgriff
producing agent: BrendansAlley