[NEohioPAL] Back on the market: Writer with survival job is seeking a home-sharing situation...

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:37:50 PDT 2011

The prospective apartment-sharing situation I found seemed hinky. So, I did
my homework and bailed before I turned over any money. Apparently, it was a
good call.

I need to downsize from a two-bedroom upstairs unit in Lakewood.

I'm looking for an apartment-sharing situation or a room in someone's house
where I would have access to kitchen and laundry facilities, and have a
bedroom in a reasonably peaceful environment. I've sold my furniture and am
storing my boxes. So, all I'd be bringing with me would be my clothes,
stereo/radios, tv, laptop and  publishing-related notes. I need to keep my
share of rent and utilities to no more than $400.00 per month, preferably
less. I don't need the residence to be in Lakewood, but I need it to be
someplace where I'm not going to be stranded without a car—especially
evenings and weekends. I see this as a temporary, long-term situation. I
don't smoke, drink alone at home, or use drugs. I'm not a studge, entirely
antisocial or unfriendly, but I keep to myself. I like dogs and children and
they tend to like me.

I had several opportunities lined up but, in every case, the other parties
flaked on me after we set up a viewing but before I even left the house to
go. I need to move immediately, and every day that goes by puts me one day
closer to having to leave my home with no place to go.

If you have anything available, or if you can make a referral, please call
at any time. Even if someone on the list is in the same situation I'm in (or
knows someone who is) and wants to make a fresh start in a new place with a
new roommate, contact me. I'd prefer to hear from people who either have a
spare room that they intended to rent at the time they read this, and will
follow through with further information and/or a viewing appointment within
24 hours of initial contact.

Thank you,

Michael A. Miller
216 389 6784