[NEohioPAL] Director's Notes Redux

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Aug 15 08:13:26 PDT 2011

Director's Notes Redux

A NEW blog post by Managing Artistic Director, Benjamin Rexroad, about
Heads Up Productions' work on The Pillowman by Martin McDonagh.

Benjamin learned a lot from working on the production– especially
about what he expects from his actors.  Find out exactly what that
means by reading...

"TJ has described me as a person who, instead of reading the
guidebook, likes to figure out the rules as I’m playing the game.
This refers to my approach to directing and to life.  I constantly
tell people that I have no idea what I’m doing.  If I waited until I
knew what I was doing, we would have never founded Heads Up."

Continue reading about the company's process at www.headsupproductions.net