[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE to see CVLT's smash hit "The Rocky Horror Show" this weekend!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Thu Aug 18 10:32:29 PDT 2011

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    /The Rocky Horror Show/
    Music, Lyrics & Book by RICHARD O'BRIEN

    FINAL PERFORMANCES!
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY at 8:00 PM
    at
    Chagrin Valley Little Theatre
    40 River Street, Chagrin Falls
    <http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Chagrin+valley+little+theatre&hl=en&cid=12991626516597581600>

    $18 regular, $14 student/senior
    http://www.cvlt.org/81stSeason/rockyhorror.php
    or call the Box Office: 440-247-8955 (mon-sat, 1-6)

    *NOTE:* /The Rocky Horror Show/ is NOT recommended for younger or
    more sensitive audiences due to adult themes and situations. In
    addition, while we encourage fans of the movie to arrive dressed up
    as their favorite /Rocky Horror/ characters, for the cleanliness and
    safety of our theatre we ask that the 'props' that one might bring
    to the film be left at home.

    "A comic sensation... could easily run through the rest of the
    year... astonishing. What makes this show memorable is the terrific
    cast..."

               ~ Herb Hammer, Chagrin Valley Times

    "Director Greta Rothman pushes all the fun to the forefront... the
    phenomenal band rocks the rafters... raucous and sexy..."

              ~ Bob Abelman, The News-Herald

    "Everything goes big -- big dance numbers, grand entrances, sexy
    costumes... there is never a dull moment. Let go and have some campy
    fun!"

              ~ Marjorie Preston, Sun News

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre's /The Rocky Horror Show/ has been
breaking box office records and drawing ecstatic reviews from critics
and audiences alike! Don't miss your last chance to catch the best rock
musical in town!

FACEBOOK.com/ChagrinTheatre <http://www.Facebook.com/ChagrinTheatre> |
TWITTER.com/ChagrinTheatre <http://www.Twitter.com/ChagrinTheatre>

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture. The Ohio Arts Council
helped fund this program or organization with state tax dollars to
encourage economic growth, educational excellence and cultural
enrichment for all Ohioans.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955