[NEohioPAL] Today at 6:30pm live streaming of BTS Interviews with cast/crew of S: A Superman Fan Film

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Aug 19 06:00:36 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone, most of you have heard of me finishing up our Superman fan
film, today, at 6:30pm EST, we will be doing some BTS interviews with the
cast and crew for the short film at Creative House Studios, this way, the
finished DVD will contain a lot of behind the scenes stuff for you to enjoy
(not that you would 'not' like the short film). :)

The film is finished and we are now finalizing the sound mix (thanks to
Clevelander Jeffrey Pitts who now does SFX mixing for Hollywood films -
check his IMDB credentials). All cast/crew joined into this project for the
love of Superman volunteering their time and effect, from composer Mark Haas
(whom will be in town for the Indie Gathering Film Festival) to talented
Fiorella Brothers of Akron whom did the VFX to editors to the actors, the
producers and all the fans and friends who made this a reality.

So, tonight at 6:30pm, you can watch us live and hear us talk about the
production of the short film, then you can even ask questions that we will
be happy to answer, if your question is being used!

The live stream link is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/s-superman

If you haven't seen the teaser trailers for S: A Superman Fan Film yet, just
click on this link and check out the videos:
http://vimeo.com/channels/superman

Looking forward seeing you tonight!

S: A Superman Fan Film: Clevelander's tribute to our own Superhero that was
born in Cleveland!

'Superman'. This name inspires hope across the world - indeed, across many
worlds. But in certain circles, it inspires... darker emotions. Master
villains Brainiac & Lex Luthor both intend to destroy the Man of Steel.

But can their hatred of Superman overcome their mistrust of each other? And
if it can, what will become of the world?

Produced by Johnny Wu, James Geier, Cynthia Graham, Peter Sampson, Kyle
Znamenak, Andrew Sokol and Mark Pittenger

Directed by Johnny Wu

2nd Unit Director: Jeff Yanik

Director of Photography: Peter Sampson

Composed by Mark Haas

VFX and Animations: Fiorella Brothers

Written by George Tutie and James Geier

George Tutie as Superman/Clark Kent
Donna Williams as Lois Lane
E Ray Goodwin Jr. as Lex Luthor
Kyle Znamenak as Brainiac
Zachary Rowe - street thug
Robbie Barnes - reporter

Editors: Andrew Forthofer, Austin Peltier

Edited using Adobe CS5 with plugins from Red Giant Software (Magic Bullet
Mojo, Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Colorista, Magic Bullet Denoise).

Poster provided by Consolidated Graphics Group

Johnny Wu

216.539.4634

Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt

www.mdifilm.com

More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Current Project: www.FaceBook.com/S4Superman

Principal Brand Strategist

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

www.Smarterthinking.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.clevelandindieclub.com

WVIZ/IdeaStream Community Advisory Board

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

International Community Council Board Member