[NEohioPAL] Shutter the Series Cast Announcement

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 09:52:04 PDT 2011

Announcing the Primary Cast for Season One of
Shutterthe Series…
Matt Razzante Sam
Lauren Rhodes Danica
Mary Britta Shirring Brittany
June Rainier Margaret
Mike Cusick Sam Sr.
Mikel Mahoney Donald
Mike Akers Christopher
Claudia Esposito Grace
Kinsley Funari,  Amy
Cassaundra Hollaway Jill
Melissa Rae Morgan Lisa
Josie Calogero Nurse Nancy
Juliette Regnier Lady Bennit
Neil Donnelly
  Detective
We still have several featured roles to be filled.  In addition, we will be calling for skilled non-speaking roles during the shooting of Season One.  So please keep up to date on casting at both Maureen Dempsey on facebook as well as Shutter Series on facebook or follow us on twitter.  Our Primary Cast will begin rehearsing in preparation for principal photography.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to come out and audition for us.
http://facebook.com/Dempsey126
twitter.com/maureendempsey

Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com