[NEohioPAL] Gone On The Road...

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Aug 23 08:42:52 PDT 2011

Gone On The Road...

A NEW essay by Managing Artistic Director, Benjamin Rexroad, about
beginning 6-week journey around the country.

Finding your roots can be difficult.  Luckily, Heads Up Productions
has some amazing artistic forefathers.  The leadership of Heads Up
hits the road to follow in their footsteps and investigate the
American landscape.

"On Wednesday, TJ, the artistic director of Heads Up, and I will be
heading out of town for 6 weeks.  We, along with some backpacks and a
car, will be trekking across America.  Looking at our Rand McNally
road atlas, this will be the first time I’ve been past the center
crease that splits east from west on the map.  This will also be the
longest period I’ve spent away from Ohio."

Continue reading about the artistic journey at www.headsupproductions.net