[NEohioPAL] Medina Chorus

Tom Burnett tb349 at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 15:51:07 PDT 2011

Looking for Singers!!

The Medina Chorus begins rehearsals for its Winter Concert on Tuesday Sept. 6, 2011 and Monday evenings thereafter from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Our current rehearsal venue is at the Medina Presbyterian Church, 5020 Burgundy Bay Rd. in Medina (off Route 18, across from the University Hospitals medical building). Signups will be a half-hour prior to the start of rehearsals through Monday Sept. 19th. The Winter Concert is tentatively scheduled for Sunday December 4, 2011 at 3:00 PM at the same location.

Cost for music is $40 per person, $65 for a couple, and a maximum of $80 for a family. No auditions are necessary. Any questions, please contact David Shepley (330-225-8335) or Kurt Sauer (330-225-0049). Also, please visit our website www.medinachorus.com for more information about the Chorus, which has been a fixture in the community for more than 75 years.