[NEohioPAL] Mariama Whyte & Miata Whyte - LA Auditions -"The Voice"

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 11:04:35 PDT 2011

Mariama Whyte & Miata Whyte
are headed to Los Angeles . . .
with your votes!

Voting ends tomorrow, so I'm asking people to vote today and tomorrow!!   Go to www.wkyc.com/thevoice.

And, please forward to all of your various social networks.

Hi, Actors' Team and Arts Supporters . . .

Here's another opportunity to support one of our own on her quest to become a nationally recognized talent.  Mariama Whyte and her sister, Miata Whyte, made it through the local "The Voice" auditions, Monday.  Now, she and Miata have to receive enough on-line votes, by 12:00 noon, tomorrow to qualify for the LA"Voice" auditions.  If you don't already know Mariama, go to our Facebook page.  Her  photo and listing are about the 8th entry from the top.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wake-Up-And-Lives-Actors-Studio/208989712473420

As I've said, before, "Success for one, leads to success for us all."
 See below for complete details.
Thanks . . . Sue

Subject:  VOTE NOW for Cleveland's rising star, Mariama Whyte, for NBC's "The Voice!"

Broadway performer/singer/songwriter and above all, Cleveland native, Mariama Whyte, has an exciting opportunity to win a trip to Hollywood for an exclusive audition for NBC's hit show, "The Voice!" Her golden voice has been heard on many stages, including Broadway musicals "The Color Purple" and "The Lion King," but now it's time for Cleveland's own rising star to be heard on the world stage as a contestant on "The Voice." But she can't get to Hollywood without YOU! You can help right now! She is one of WKYC's Top Ten Local Finalists, but she needs your votes to make the Top 3! Only the Top 3 with the most online votes will go to LA, so please vote for Mariama Whyte right now by going to www.wkyc.com/thevoice and voting for Mariama Whyte. Make sure to validate your vote or it won't go through! Please vote once today and tomorrow. Both votes will count! Voting ends tomorrow, Thursday Aug 25th at 12 pm, so the time to vote is now. By voting now, you can
 help our very own, Mariama Whyte, to become "The Voice!"

Here's the link again. Thanks for your support of our hometown star! www.wkyc.com/thevoice

Vote for Mariama Whyte now!!

Sue Johnson
Executive Director