[NEohioPAL] Testing Actors at The Indie Gathering Weekend To Cast Them In Episodes of THE BLKICE CHRONICLES!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:20:00 PDT 2011

Attention Actors!!
I'm Testing Female Actors For Two Open Roles,
during The Indie Gathering Weekend, starting
Friday August 26th, continuing Saturday August 27th & finishing Sunday August 28th!
Look For Me, I'll Be Wearing The Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace T-Shirt,
and The Indian Braids!
Come Up To Me And Say, "I want to test for a role to be in THE BLKICE CHRONICLES Web Series!"

The Two Characters I'm Looking To Cast Are:
Rosette Cummings (Caucasian) stands between 5’3”
and 5’11” tall. She is a woman who has experienced many things. She has seen
situations happen, that no one at a young age should see, and now that she is
in her 40’s, she is hardened to the world. At the same time, she has never
grownup! She still likes to dress as if she is in her late teens to early 20’s,
her time was the 1980’s. She’s dressed in a mini jean skirt, with a form
fitting camisole (braless)—she wears them in purples, and pinks.  She likes to wear her jean skirts stocking
less, and likes to sport baby doll flats; she once fancied herself Audrey
Hepburn, but blonde. She likes to accent her outfits with a jacket of some
kind. In the fall/winter it’s a leather jacket, kind of like “The Fonz” used to
where on Happy Days, but in the summer it’s a throw away jacket that she, most
of the time, ties around her waist. Her favorite slogan in life is “We Begin In
Wheeled Chairs, we End In Wheeled Chairs—In Between—That’s Our Time To Have
Fun!”

Jackie Pimpin' (African-American) stands between 5'3 and 5'7
tall. She is over 200 pounds. She is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Jackie
usually dresses in the flyest of fashions, her hair is usually popped in a
short, easy maintenance, hairstyle. But this day, her hair is all over her
head, and her clothes look disheveled as if she just woke up, got out of bed
and headed to Crazy Dee's. She is usually dressed, but since the death of her
bother, she finds it hard to get out of the bed. She signed on to be the house
Madame for her bothers business of procuring ladies for men’s delight, but she
is feeling some regret in agreeing to do so, since he died. But she still takes
care of Big Pimpin's girls, and she coordinates with Sweet Alabama-Sunshine to
keep the girls on their assignments. She stops in on Crazy Dee to get some
answer concerning Big Pimpin’s death, mainly because the media said his body
was found behind Crazy Dee’s, and she knows Crazy Dee and her brother graduated
from the same middle school. Note To Actor: I am flexible on weight of actor. The
actor who portrays Jackie Pimpin’ can be thin, built or heavy, as long as I get
a great actor to play the role!

Information I'd Like To See:
Actors Interested Should Have Their Resumes & Head Shots Ready to present to me, and be ready to act/test in front of a camera.

I look forward to meeting more actors, as I am, not in the too distant future, getting ready to cast new male and female roles as well!

Contact Information For Crazy Dee:
Crazy Dee
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace TV & Film
20003 Harvard Ave., Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
(Inside of Warrensville's Compact Disc Store)
216.561.1300 - Business Line
(No Answering Machine. I Look To Speak To You Right Off!)
lordlandonline.com
facebook.com/CrazyDeeDVD
twitter.com/CrazyDeeDVD

P.S.
Oh Yeah, by the way--
Checkout The Tommy Davidson Interview by Me!
It's very entertaining and informative, Enjoy!

Link To --> THE BLKICE CHRONICLES: The Tommy Davidson Interview by Crazy Dee-
youtube.com/watch?v=tcWb4oLWV1o